Saturday, March 31, 2012

(less than) twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go-oh-oh!

My adventure starts tomorrow (well... later today at this point)! Early (for me) morning, breakfast with my other half and BFF from high school Felicia and then airport time! Plane actually leaves at 10:50, but I plan to be at the airport at 8:30 or 9:00... then there'll be a layover in Houston, TX (where I might get to do lunch with Ross, an awesome friend of the Family who also happens to be a pilot) Then I should land in Miami around 5:30ish.

This past week has been awesome. I've gotten to spend time with people I LOVE and do many things I enjoy. The highlights of which have surely come in the last 48 hours as Friday (after the tetanus shot) became pamper Danielle day including an hour at a massage parlor in Edmond curtesy of my greatest cousin EVER Billy and dinner theatre starring my second-cousin LuAnn with my aunt Rita and my great-aunt RoseMary. Then Saturday was spent at Faire with AOAers. I love that group of people so very very much. There is so much of myself I couldn't have ever been, at least not without that wonderful group of people.

All that said, my bags are packed, minus a few things that'll be added in the morning. All my paperwork is clear. And the adventure will soon begin! Expect multiple updates here on the blog tomorrow as I will be bored at the airports I'm sure... :-)

~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment