Friday, March 16, 2012

In The Beginning...

...there was a girl who's very stressed.

I'm currently dealing with the last days of my grandfather and therefore this post will be short. I've got too much busy bee get things done paperwork-wise things to do and I've got grief to process too. And relatives to deal with and mediate. Too many relatives... WAY too many relatives.

My grandfather has suffered a massive stroke. My family is insane and argumentative with grief, plus a little insane anyhow. We're hoping and praying and doing what we can to ease his suffering, but he has yet to pass, and we will still have his funeral to deal with (which I only hope I can make it to...)

I got the email yesterday that had my ship assignment. I'll be on the Majesty of the Sea leaving from Miami on March 23rd. I'll probably fly out to Fl the night before. So I'm nearly gone guys... but I'll be back in a few months.

I've created this blog so that while I am on the sea, I can keep everybody updated about where I am, where I'm going, and what I'm doing. I'll mostly post things while in port, though I'll probably write them on the ship in my free time. Just a way for me to keep in contact... but please!!! please feel free to email me or post on here or on my facebook. This is my way of letting everybody I care about know what's up in my life, but communication is a two way street!

OK. I've got stuff to do I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment